Two of last season’s top offensive players will be on display when Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers host Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday, September 11, 2022.
A year ago, the Chargers finished 9-8 but fell short of the playoffs. Offensively, they averaged 27.9 points per game (fifth in the league) while defensively conceding 27 (29th)
The Raiders’ record was 10-7 in 2021, and they fell in the Wild Card round of the playoffs. They averaged 22 points per game on offense (18th in the NFL) while giving up 25.8 per contest on defense (26th).
For more about this matchup, including where and how to watch on TV, continue reading.
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 8:30 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Chargers vs. Raiders Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Chargers vs. Raiders Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chargers (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Chargers (-182), Raiders (+152)
- Total: 52 Points
Want some action on the latest NFL games? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. New customer offer: Deposit $10, GET $200 in betting credits immediately. 21+, Terms and Conditions apply. Bet now!
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).
The Los Angeles Chargers host the Las Vegas Raiders in the regular season opener at SoFi Stadium, in Week 1.
Sunday’s game will mark the 125th matchup between the two teams. The Raiders hold a 66-56-2 all-time regular season record versus the Chargers; however, the Bolts have won two out of the last three matchups in this series. This is the first time in Chargers history that they host the Raiders to open a season. Both teams have squared off eight times in season openers, but this marks the first time the Chargers will be hosting.
The last meeting between these two teams at SoFi Stadium came on Oct. 4, 2021.
In that Week 4 head-to-head the Bolts rushed for 168 yards and won the game by a final score of 28-14. Running back Austin Ekeler led the way on the ground with 117 yards rushing and two touchdowns (one rushing and one receiving) and quarterback Justin Herbert threw for three touchdowns. On the defensive side, the Charger’s pass rush accumulated four sacks, and safety Derwin James, Jr. recorded an interception.
- Sunday, September 11
- Kickoff is set for 1:25 PM PDT
- SoFi Stadium (Inglewood, Calif.)
WATCH ON TV
- Los Angeles and Orange County: Channel 2 (KCBS)
Play-by-play: Kevin Harlan
Analyst: Trent Green
Sideline: Melanie Collins
NFL+ Watch lives out-of-market preseason games across devices and live local & primetime regular season games on your phone or tablet. Start your 7-day free trial today!
Paramount+ Stream the NFL on CBS with Paramount Plus! Subscribers can watch their live local games across devices all season long.
LISTEN ON RADIO
Chargers radio can be heard on ALT FM-98.7 called by Matt “Money” Smith, analyst Daniel Jeremiah and sideline reporter Shannon Farren.
Adrian Garcia-Marquez and Francisco Pinto will call the Spanish broadcast on Que Buena FM 105.5/94.3.
En Español: https://www.chargers.com/news/raiders-vs-chargers-como-mirar-escuchar-y-transmitir-en-vivo-091122
Bolt Up for 2022!
Secure your 2022
Season Ticket Memberships today! Click here to learn more.
The Rams take on the Chargers on Saturday at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California as the road team. The two teams last met in the preseason on August 14, 2021, a 13-6 victory for the Chargers at SoFi Stadium.
Kickoff for Saturday’s game is scheduled for 7 p.m. pacific time. Fans in Los Angeles can watch Saturday’s game on KABC-7.
WATCH ON TV
- TV Coverage: KABC-7 (locally in Los Angeles, plus other TV partners – see below)
- Play-by-Play: Andrew Siciliano
- Color Analysts: Mina Kimes and Andrew Whitworth
- Sideline reporter: Curt Sandoval
- ABC7/KABC-TV – Los Angeles
- KOAT ABC 7 – Albuquerque, NM
- KBAK CBS 29 – Bakersfield, CA
- KFRE CW 59 – Fresno/Visalia, CA
- KPSP CBS 2 – Palm Springs, CA
- KKFX FOX 11 – Santa Barbara/Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, CA
- KSWB FOX 5 – San Diego, CA
- KHON FOX 2 – Honolulu, HI
- KJZZ 14 – Salt Lake City, UT
- KNSN Nevada Sports Net – Reno, NV
- KYUR CW 13.2 – Anchorage, AK
- KATN CW 2.3 – Fairbanks, AK
- KJUD CW 8.3 – Juneau, AK
WATCH ON MOBILE
A live stream will be available on the following platforms if the game is available on TV in the local market:
- Rams official app for iOS devices
- Club mobile website for iOS devices (Safari browser ONLY)
*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should “Allow Location Access” (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only.
Click here for MORE WAYS TO WATCH
LISTEN ON RADIO
Local Radio coverage: ESPN LA 710 AM
- Play-by-Play: J.B. Long
- Color Analyst: Maurice Jones-Drew
- Sideline: D’Marco Farr
ESPNLA’s affiliate radio stations:
- KLSD/1360 AM – San Diego, CA
- KKUU – HD2 – Palm Springs, CA
- KTIE/590 AM – Riverside, CA
- KAVL/610 AM & 106.7 FM – Lancaster, CA
- KSMA/1240 AM & 99.5 FM – Santa Maria, CA
- KMET/1490 AM – Banning, CA
Spanish Radio coverage: Tu Liga Radio 1330 AM
- Play-by-Play: Troy Santiago
- Color Analyst: Ricardo Lopez
Tu Liga Radio’s affiliate radio stations:
- KTMZ/1220 AM – Pomona, CA
- KWAC/1490 AM – Bakersfield, CA
- KGST/1600 AM – Fresno, CA
- KCAL/1410 AM – Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
- KXLM/102.9 FM/KOXR 910 AM – Oxnard/Ventura, CA